Sunday, November 23, 2008

At work for a long time

I went to my new ward for the first time today as a married couple. It was weird, I found myself getting distracted by all of the children making noise. It was a nice relief, but so distracting I fell right asleep. I ended up asking the stake president what his name was againafter he had just given a talk. Wow I am a dork. I have been in the same stake for how llong? I am at work for the next eight hours and there is only one patient on this unit. What am I going to do? I guess I will write on here and tyr to make mey life seem amusing. I think I am goign to finish this book today, finally. I am actually relieved that I get a nice relacing break. Today was the first morning that I actually got to wake up late wiht my husband. . that is tryuly one of the greatest things in life. Well if I could tlak bout my job I would have a lot more to say so I guss that is it.

1 comment:

C&C said...

hi dearie!
moving into family wards is funny. well, mine is specifically a married student ward, but there are plenty of babies crying. i miss you!
since you asked forever ago, yes, i am graduated, and i'm working as a preschool teacher for children from low income families. it's okay...i love the kids but hate the people in charge of me. hope life is wonderful!!!!
can you believe it was 2 years ago that we were getting ready to go to Romania? SHEESH.