Friday, November 21, 2008

. . .

Well I am married. . . . Its strange how you expect certain events of your life to change everything, well things are different, but not really the way you would think. I never get to see my husband because we work opposite schedules. I went from seeing him everyday all day to seeing him when we are in bed. It sucks. I was having a freak out yesterday and when I got to work I was crying and so I just told them I had a bladder infection and I needed to go home. That was quite the blatant lie and I have never done that before, but I was honestly not in a good state to be helping the mentally ill. Our apartment is a mess and I think that I am about ready to quit this job and go for one in which I just sit at a desk and don't have to use any sort of emotional strength.
Well the wedding was awesome. The reception was long. The honeymoon was not long enough. We drove from provo to las vegas to sandiego to Colorado Springs and back to Utah all in one week. What were we thinking? We used to love to go on long drives together, but recently our interests have turned from that to other . . . things.
I think I might have killed more gold fish today because I fed them a lot on accident. The food came pouring out. None are dead yet but they are acting peculiar.
I hate working this schedule!!! I can't even call any friends to hang out because everyone else works in the monring.
That is all i have to say I suppose

2 comments:

C&C said...

your "interests have turned to other...things" such as getting it on? i thought being married would change everything but it didn't because i was already used to being with him whenever i had a spare second. do you work at wasatch mental health?

Krystal Downs said...

christina you know I love you and I believe in you too! If you don't like your job, get a different one. There are many admin jobs out there. Just start applying. Then I can actually see you during the week.