Tuesday, July 22, 2008

????

All I have to say is, how the hey am I still finding new old coldplay songs that I love with every fiber of my being. The one i found this week is Sparks. I don't get how I have never even realized how many good songs I don't realize are out there of coldplay. They always come one at a time never all at once. I had a horrendous day today. This is the first time that I have been able to sit down all day. I started the day by going to work at eight, then I had an interview (oh how i hate them), then I signed up for an apartment ( I was tossing and turning about this all night -MARRIAGE- oh what horror and hell), then i went back to work which I only ended up working half the day, then I went to my other job for training and ended up having to stay, I took a client to his doctors anointment, and finally now for this brief interval of 10 minutes do I get to sit down. Now i have to leave. Why I just want to sit in the air conditioning and listen to Bob Marley and wonder what i was thinking when I signed my life away literally or figuratively. Well guess I should go ahhhhh.
By the way anyone who really knows me should know I impose this upon myself, so don't ever ever feel sorry for me.

1 comment:

Krystal Downs said...

ohh sparks...dont you love it. and coldplay never gets old, does it?