Saturday, July 26, 2008

This Sunday I am not only giving a talk at church, but I am also teaching a lesson. I have the lesson done, but I haven't started the talk. How do you give a talk on a talk??? Especially the short one that i have on tithing. Life is awesome. I realized something about Jesse that makes my heart flutter even more. I always wanted to marry a guy who was very respectful of church leaders. I went to institute with Jesse and he stayed after to help clean up all the books and chairs and put them away. Then he went up to the teacher and talked with him further. Suddenly I realized, this boy is a much much better Mormon than I have ever been. He puts his whole heart and soul into every lesson and gets so excited about his calling as a ward missionary. Heavens to betsy I can't even remember when my home teachers are coming over even when I planned my whole day around it. Hes a great guy. Its been an interesting road. We've been looking for furniture and I have a lot of the color schemes I want picked out. Too bad we can only afford walmart furniture. this next month I will be paying for both apartments and on top of that my security deposit leaving me with no money. I will have two apartments though wahoo, what else could I want?? Yes it kind of sucks.
So weird thing last night, someone called me at one in the morning and so I had my phone in my hand when I woke up this morning, but I never answered the call. I was really confused when I woke up.
Good news I found vitawater that doesn't taste like cough syrup, it is the lemonade one. I wonder if you are supposed to refrigerate after opening????
Well I am still waiting for my ring, wow it sucks waiting for money to come. Everyone else knows what it looks like except me. Wow I am such a brat.
I had an interview this week and i think I really sucked it up. There were five people asking questions and I'm pretty sure that I would forget to answer the whole question because I would get so nervous in the middle of it that I would forget what I was even saying. So that was fun, especially since my boss was in the room too. blah.
Jesse already got a raise and is making more money than me after one day at his job. . I"m glad someone is making money even without his bachelors degree. How pathetic! Well I beter get back to something that I was doing

1 comment:

Krystal Downs said...

wow you have to give a talk after how long in the ward and i got away with for two years....